- 12TB Storage Capacity
- Thunderbolt 3 & USB 3.0 Type-C
- Up to 250 MB/s Data Transfer Speed
- 7200 rpm
Designed for storage-intensive applications like audio/video editing, digital photography, and more, the 12TB G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 External Hard Drive from G-Technology provides up to 12TB of enterprise-class storage, a rotational speed of 7200 rpm, and is equipped with two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports and one 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-C port. While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to interface with your host system at speeds of up to 250 MB/s, the other can be used to daisy chain up to five additional devices to your G-DRIVE. Thunderbolt 3 also supports 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and for those who wish to use this drive with their USB 3.0 Type-A or USB 2.0 Type-A system, a USB 3.0 Type-C to Type-A cable is included.
The 12TB G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 External Hard Drive is housed in an aluminum case and comes formatted for macOS 10.12+. After a simple reformat, it may also be used with Windows 8.1 and 10. Also included is a 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt cable, an AC power adapter, and a power cable. Protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and one USB 3.0 Type-C port (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Daisy-chaining for up to 5 additional devices
- High-speed data transfers up to 250 MB/s
- Solid aluminum case helps improve durability
- 12TB enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drive
- Apple Time Machine compatible
- Plug-and-play on Mac OS